Need To Find Someone’s SSN?
You must have a valid purpose like judgment recovery, debt recovery, child support, criminal investigations, civil investigations, 1099 filling, etc.
Social Security Number Lookup by State
Hire a Private Investigator to Lookup SSN by State
How Does It Work?
Complete Your Order in 3 Easy Steps.
Step 1: Order the SSN Lookup by clicking Add to Cart on the page. You will be redirected to the check out page.
Step 2: Enter your billing information and complete the check out purchase.
Step 3: Complete the contact form on the bottom of the check out page. By checking Check Out, you accept terms of service.
Turnaround Time: Same Day Service. We attempt to provide the SSN the Same business day. Delivery via e-mail. The information You will receive is 100% Accurate, Reliable and Updated Daily. Reports are available in professional, easy to understand Adobe PDF format.
How can I get someone's social security number?
Private Investigator Lance Casey & Associates states "Instant Databases are inherently inaccurate. Don’t be fooled by Background Checking Companies who promise you everything instantly. The results will NOT be accurate! Our searches are conducted by a licensed California Private Investigator across a number of databases."
Is this Service Completely Legal?
Using our service is legal as long as you have a valid purpose. You must have a valid purpose like debt recovery, child support, 1099 filling, etc. We may contact you and request supporting documents after you complete the order.
Home Much Does It Cost To Find Someone's SSN?
California Private Investigator Lance Casey & Associates states "The price to find someone's social number can range between $19.99 & $349.99. Our price to find someone's SSN is $79 (Pro SSN Look Up). We offer a no find - no fee guarantee. If we can't find your subject's social number, we will refund your money.
Pro SSN Look Up Report - Full Name, Aliases, Social Security Number. $79
Do You Need Full Background Report?
Premium SSN Look Up Report - Full Name, Aliases, Social Number, Date Of Birth, Address History, Phone records with carrier, Properties, Relatives, Neighbors, Common Residency, Email and Social Media, & Nationwide Criminal Check. $199
Get Started Now to Find a Social Security Number
Enter Subject (The Person You Investigate) and Your Information to Start Your Search.
Need to find a Social Security Number by name? Provided your subject is over 21 years old and has established credit (good or bad), this search is guaranteed to return their full social security number. Find Someone's Social Security Number requires a detailed explanation, in writing, regarding the legal necessity for requesting this information. All clients ordering this search will be interviewed. This search will only return your subject’s social security number.
It will not supply addresses, telephone numbers, and dates of birth or any financial history for determining credit worthiness. Subject must be over 21 years old and have established credit.
This is a restricted search and is not available to everyone. Without exception, anyone ordering this search will be interviewed before research begins. You may be required to provide supporting documentation proving the purpose and legality of the search.
Permissible purposes to find a social security number include:
* Work in conjunction with official government business. * Work in connection with identity fraud. * Work involving a fraud investigation. * Work in a civil or criminal investigation, and the social security number is NECESSARY to your investigation. * Requested by competent court to determine whether defendant is currently in active military. * Required for debt collection, judgment recovery, child support and wage garnishment. * Required for issuance of a 1099 or other official tax document to the Internal Revenue Service.
Find SSN by Name FAQ's
- Q: Can I legally find a Social Security Number?
- A: Yes, using basic information about the subject you will be able to identify an individuals SSN. The information you need to obtain this data includes the subjects name, approximate age and last known street address.
- Q: Is find ssn by name a private and confidential search?
- A: Yes, it is. Our system is secure and the subject of the search will never know that their social is being requested.
- Q: For what purposes can I find a social security number?
- A: There are a number of legal reasons why one would need to find a SSN. It is necessary for 1099 filings, debt collection, child support collection and many other purposes.
- Q: I don't remember my SSN. Can you find my own Social Security Number?
- A: Absolutely not. This is not a permissible purpose. Additionally, we cannot find a SSN of a minor child. You will need to contact the Social Security Administration.
- Q: Can I obtain or verify the Social Security Number of a prospective employee?
- A: No. Any new employee must furnish their SSN. The Social Security Administration will verify this SSN for no charge at https://www.ssa.gov/employer/verifySSN.htm.