What is a SSN verification & lookup service?
Social Security Number Verification and Death Records reports contain where and when SSN was issued and whether it belongs to a living or deceased person
What is a SSN Validator Search?
- Checks the SSA State of Issuance list to see what state the number was issued in if it was issued before June 25, 2011.
- Checks SSA records to see if the number has been issued as of June 25, 2011, the date of the SSA's switch to Randomization.
- Checks the Social Security administration death master file of over 75 million death records to see if the SSN has been reported as belonging to a deceased person. Please note that due to a change in law, effective March 26, 2014 these records are no longer public record for a period of 3 years following the date of death. Until further notice, this site checks death records through March 25, 2014 only.
- Due to the SSA's switch to "Randomization" on June 25, 2011, social security numbers issued after this date cannot be verified as having been issued or not. Please click here for further details on SSN Randomization.
Are You An Employer Looking For the SSN of a 1099 Independent Contractor?
Are you a business owner who has to prepare and file a 1099 for an independent contractor with the Internal Revenue Service? You will have to provide the independent contractors social security number (SSN).
My Name is Lance Casey and I am a California Private Investigator. I can use my law enforcement database to locate their SSN. Click "SSN Search" to get their social security number to complete your 1099 forms.
How can I get someone's social security number?
Private Investigator Lance Casey & Associates states "Instant Databases are inherently inaccurate. Don’t be fooled by Background Checking Companies who promise you everything instantly. The results will NOT be accurate! Our searches are conducted by a licensed California Private Investigator across a number of databases."
Is this Service Completely Legal?
Using our service is legal as long as you have a valid purpose. You must have a valid purpose like debt recovery, child support, 1099 filling, etc. We may contact you and request supporting documents after you complete the order.
Home Much Does It Cost To Find Someone's SSN?
California Private Investigator Lance Casey & Associates states "The price to find someone's social number can range between $19.99 & $349.99. Our price to find someone's SSN is $79 (Pro SSN Look Up). We offer a no find - no fee guarantee. If we can't find your subject's social number, we will refund your money.
Turnaround Time: Same Day Service. We attempt to provide the SSN the Same business day. Delivery via e-mail. The information You will receive is 100% Accurate, Reliable and Updated Daily. Reports are available in professional, easy to understand Adobe PDF format.
Pro SSN Look Up Report - Full Name, Aliases, Social Security Number. $79
Do You Need Full Background Report?
Premium SSN Look Up Report - Full Name, Aliases, Social Number, Date Of Birth, Address History, Phone records with carrier, Properties, Relatives, Neighbors, Common Residency, Email and Social Media, & Nationwide Criminal Check. $199
Get Started Now to Find a Social Security Number
Need to find a Social Security Number by name? Provided your subject is over 21 years old and has established credit (good or bad), this search is guaranteed to return their full social security number. We require a detailed explanation, in writing, regarding the legal necessity for requesting this information. All clients ordering this search will be interviewed. This search will only return your subject’s social security number.
It will not supply addresses, telephone numbers, and dates of birth or any financial history for determining credit worthiness. Subject must be over 21 years old and have established credit.
This is a restricted search and is not available to everyone. Without exception, anyone ordering this search will be interviewed before research begins. You may be required to provide supporting documentation proving the purpose and legality of the search.
Permissible purposes to find a social security number include:
* Work in conjunction with official government business. * Work in connection with identity fraud. * Work involving a fraud investigation. * Work in a civil or criminal investigation, and the social security number is NECESSARY to your investigation. * Requested by competent court to determine whether defendant is currently in active military. * Required for debt collection, judgment recovery, child support and wage garnishment. * Required for issuance of a 1099 or other official tax document to the Internal Revenue Service.