How To Find Social Security Number of Deceased Parent?
You can make a request for a copy of a deceased person’s original Application for a Social Security Card (SS-5) and/or Numident record (a computer extract of the SS-5) in two ways:
- Online: Submit your request via FOIAonline at https://foiaonline.gov/foiaonline/action/public/home.
- Mail: Submit your request using the SSA-711 to the Social Security Administration (SSA), OEIO, FOIA Workgroup, 6100 Wabash Ave, P.O. Box 33022, Baltimore, MD 21290-3022.
- SSN Validator $19.99
- Skip Trace Search $75.00
- Reverse Social Security Number Lookup $99.00
- Reverse Phone Lookup & Cell Phone Search $50.00
- Reverse Address Lookup $50.00
- Last 4 of Social Lookup $99.00
- SSN Search $79.00